Are you thinking about looking into Negril villa rentals? This can be a great alternative to booking a hotel weather you are traveling with your family, planning a romantic getaway or even traveling on your own.
When getting your Negril villa rentals, you have the unique opportunity to really immerse yourself in the local culture and the community which is hard to do when you are staying at a large resort.
Negril Villa Rentals | Enjoy More Privacy and Autonomy with Negril Villa Rentals
Negril villa rentals can also give you more privacy and autonomy than a large resort can ever offer you. But, unfortunately many people are intimidated by getting Negril villa rentals thinking that is a hard, daunting task.
Negril Villa Rentals | 6 Tips to Help You on Choosing Negril Villa Rentals
Here are some tips to help you with the process.
1. Choose the right location. In Jamaica there are several opportunities to rent villas along the island, but you have to choose where you want to spend your vacation. The two most popular locations are Montego Bay and Negril Jamaica. But, there are villas in areas of Port Antonio, Ocho Rios and more.
2. Look for a website for the villa. Basically, make sure you do your research. The Negril villa rental that you are thinking of booking should have a website that shows everything the villa has to offer. You should be able to see pictures of the ground, the bedroom, the bathrooms and the surrounding area. The last thing that you want is to be end up at a villa rental that is not what you expected.
3. Make a wishlist. When you are doing your research, make a list of what you would like to make sure your Negril villa rental meets your expectations. Some examples of that you may include on your wishlist are…
a. Beachfront or ocean view
b. Child-friendly features
c. Number of bedrooms
d. Number of bathrooms
e. Internet access
f. Availability of drivers, nannies
4. Layout of the villa. Depending on who you are traveling with, the layout of your villa can be very important. For example if you are a handicap couple, you may need to make sure there are ramps along with stairs. If you are traveling with multiple couples, you may want to make sure the Negril villa rental has multiple master bedrooms. If you are traveling with children, you may want to make sure the rooms are close to each other and not on different levels.
5. Pricing. Don’t let the price scare you. Normally, private Negril villa rentals may seem to be a bit pricey versus a hotel, but remember you are getting a villa to yourself. You have your own kitchen, your own pool and many times your own private beach.
6. Planning. When you finally decide you want to book Negril villa rentals, and you want to save money, consider booking during the low season. The high season generally runs from Dec 15 to April 15, the weeks right before and right after are a great time to get some low rates.
Negril Villa Rentals | Book Your Jamaican Getaway Now
When you are looking to book your Jamaican getaway, look into renting a private villa. Keep these six tips in mind during you planning to make sure you get the most out of your Negril villa rentals.
Lemer Luxury Villas is located in Lances Bay, Jamaica which is located about 45 minutes outside of Montego Bay Jamaican and about 20 minutes from Negril. It is the perfect location to take advantage of both cities. To learn more about this private, beachfront beautiful Negril villa rentals please visit Lemer Luxury Villas at http://www.lemerluxuryvillas.com.